The internet is packed with sites about the Titanic, both the ship and the 1997 film, and loads of books have been written. Many of these books and weblinks can be found on this wiki on pages where they refer to, but there are some general pages listed here.
- Brander, Roy. The RMS Titanic and its Times: When Accountants Ruled the Waves. Elias P. Kline Memorial Lecture, October 1998 http://www.cuug.ab.ca/~branderr/risk_essay/Kline_lecture.html
- Butler, Daniel Allen. Unsinkable: The Full Story of RMS Titanic. Stackpole Books, 1998, 292 pages
- Eaton, John P. and Haas, Charles A. Titanic: Triumph and Tragedy (2nd ed.). W.W. Norton & Company, 1995 ISBN 0-393-03697-9
- Gardener, R & van der Vat, D The Riddle of the Titanic Orion 1995
- Kentley, Eric. Discover the Titanic Ed. Claire Bampton and Sue Leonard. 1st ed. New York: DK, Inc., 1997. 22. ISBN 0-7894-2020-1
- Lynch, Donald and Marschall, Ken. Titanic: An Illustrated History Hyperion, 1995 ISBN 1-56282-918-1
- Quinn, Paul J. Titanic at Two A.M.: An Illustrated Narrative with Survivor Accounts. Fantail, 1997 ISBN 0-9655209-3-5
- Wade, Wyn Craig, The Titanic: End of a Dream Penguin Books, 1986 ISBN 0-14-016691-2
- US Coast Guard. International Ice Patrol History. Page viewed May 2006. http://www.uscg.mil/LANTAREA/IIP/General/history.shtml
- Pellegrino, Charles R. Her Name, Titanic Avon, 1990 ISBN 0-380-70892-2
- Encyclopedia Titanica, an invaluable source of information concerning the sinking of the Titanic, including over 10000 biographies and articles.
- Titanic-Titanic.com A large reference for all things to do with the RMS Titanic.
- Titanic Historical Society
- A collection of Titanic essays and links to websites.
- Titanic Archive A site which contains well-written texts suitable for students, plus images taken aboard Carpathia and photographs showing recovery of bodies.
- Titanic's Construction Project, an analysis of the project and its impact on the disaster provides many lessons for today's projects.
- RMS Titanic, Inc Corporate information and the official Titanic archive.
- Titanic Home at Atlantic Liners.
- Titanic News Headlines
- Layton, J. Kent. Atlantic Liners: A Trio of Trios
- Halpern, Samuel Somewhere About Twelve Feet
- Titanic - A model ship.
- Encyclopaedia Britannica, Titanic
- Titanic A collection of Titanic related articles and news.
- Online Titanic Museum, displaying a large private collection of authentic memorial items as well as items removed from the Titanic prior to its sailing.
- WebTitanic.net An Irish tribute to Titanic.
- Maritimequest RMS Titanic Photo Gallery
- The Unsinkable RMS TITANIC
- PBS Online - Lost Liners
- Titanic.com Large photo collection, especially recent additions not found elsewhere. Young community.
- Marconi Wireless Telegraph Co.'s role in rescue of 700 passengers Interactive presentation by Marconi Corp. plc
- Titanic Facts
- Sinking Titanic and the reasons (systematic analysis of the facts)
- The Incredible Last Journey of Stanley H. Fox by Donovan A. Shilling
- Survivors of the Titanic Disaster
- OlyBlog Anna Sjoblom, Titanic survivor
- The Board of Trade and the Loss of the Titanic
- The Maritime Network's Article On Titanic
- "Titanic" memorial in Washington, D.C. at the Sites of Memory webpage
- Titanic Inverness
- Titanic Research & Modeling Association Excellent source on technical aspects of the ship.
|General Titanic Pages|
| RMS Titanic
Numbers · Books and weblinks · Sinking · Passenger and crew list · Timeline · Changes in safety practices · Myths, legends and alternative theories · Lifeboats · British Inquiry · US Inquiry · Wreck · Maritime Memorial Act