F Deck was the 5th deck from the bottom. It started flooding at around 12:00-12:10am. F Deck was around 4-7 meters above the water. The Watertight Bulkheads divided this deck into sections, numbered below from bow to stern:
- This included the store, firemen's workspace and cargo.
- This was more luxurious, as it included boiler casing. the fans, a bunker hatch, and the Squash Racquet Court
- This section included more fans, the soiled linen room, and the linen drying room. It also included the Swimming Bath as part of the Turkish Bath complex.
- This included the 3rd class stewards rooms, the Turkish Bath complex, and boiler casing
- This included the forward section of the Third Class Dining Room
- This section has the aft section of the Third Class Dining Room and the pantry.
- This section has the bakery, bakers and butchers cabins, and the third class gallery.
- These sections had engine casing and engineers quarters.
- These included No. 4 hatch.
- These included No. 5 and 6 hatch.
- Squash Racquet Court (on G Deck, extending to F Deck)
- Swimming Bath
- Turkish Bath
- Third Class Dining Room
- Third Class Galley and Pantry
- Dog Kennels
- Engineer's Quarters
|Decks of the Titanic|
|Boat Deck · A Deck · B Deck · C Deck · D Deck · E Deck · F Deck · G Deck · Orlop Deck · Tank Top|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.